This is the Forum for the Magnetic Motors Website. All are welcome to join our community if you're interested in the development of magnetic motors. From this website, you're free to discuss and display images and information about the project you're working on.

We are also offering free drafting services to further the development of these wonderful mechanisms...

+-

Links

Recent Topics

Selfstarting Magnet Motor 100% Magnet Powered by Timothy
September 10, 2017, 10:54:39 AM

Wobble effect by Timothy
August 30, 2017, 05:17:14 PM

New motor concept by Monty
August 15, 2017, 08:22:51 AM

Hello by Monty
July 25, 2017, 08:29:28 AM

What's Needed by Timothy
July 23, 2017, 07:09:42 PM

Your Host by Timothy
July 23, 2017, 07:01:24 PM

Welcome by Timothy
July 17, 2017, 12:12:06 PM

Author Topic: Welcome  (Read 172 times)

July 17, 2017, 12:12:06 PM
Read 172 times

Timothy

• Webmaster
  • Information
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Technical Drafting Services
Hello,

One of the most interesting concepts is making an explosion around the world. The concept of Magnetic Motors. This forum is offered to be a help to those who are wanting to share information about these and get input from like minded people around the globe.

I'm Tim Davis. My profession for the past 30 some odd years is drafting, and I'm offering my services for free to those who want to fine tune your ideas in a more precise way in technical drawings. I'm willing to complete your parts and assembly drawings in this offer. That is if you're intending on sharing your concepts with the world.

If you are wanting to patent your idea and you need the technical drawings, along with patent drawings, please visit my drafting site at https://www.technicaldrafting.org/ and we can work out the details.
Since I'm placing your ideas to drawings, I do not assume any liability for the success or failure of your end product as completed to your specifications. If you ask me to draw these technical drawings for you, it means that you are agreement to this.

Sorry, this topic is locked. Only admins and moderators can reply.